We are back in the office!
Patient Screening Form
Dr. Smirnova is presently available for TELEMED visits. In-office appointments are available for emergency care and problem specific visits. To minimize the transmission of Covid-19 and community spread, Dr. Smirnova will be determining what types of care necessitate an in-office visit. Under the advisement of the CDC, ADA and NJDA, I am still advising patients who are able to delay routine dental care to do so.
Personal Protective Equipment
We’re working by APPOINTMENT ONLY to ensure you a concierge-like experience and to best protect your health, our health and the health of everyone in our community.
Masks MUST be worn. If you do not have any, we will provide them for you.
In order to serve you best, we ask you to kindly CALL us at 908-782-4532 to arrange an appointment. We ask for your help in keeping our office clean & safe for everyone.
WHAT WE HAVE DONE TO PROTECT YOU
Pictured: FACE SHIELD, N95 masks, disposable gowns, gloves, head hats
AIR PURIFIER MEDICAL GRADE UNITS
Medical Grade Filtration H13 True HEPA Air Purifiers, 99.97% removal. Installed in each room to evacuate and clear air 24 hrs.
PLEXIGLASS GERM SHIELDS
Protecting our patients & clients and ourselves from airborne germs in face-to-face transactions.
INFRARED NON CONTACT FOREHEAD
THERMOMETER Allows us to safely and quickly measure temperature.
- Prior to your appointment, we will call & ask you a series of questions to determine whether your appointment can proceed as planned.
- To ensure social distancing is possible in our office, when you arrive for your appointment, simply call our office from your car & we will check you in. We will call you when we are ready for you to come inside.
- We ask that you come inside alone, unless a support person is necessary.
- Wear a SINGLE USE MASK. If you do not have a single use mask, we will provide you with one.
UPDATED DISINFECTION PROCEDURES
For everyone’s health & safety, all of our staff are wearing protective equipment (masks & gloves), washing their hands frequently, and having their temperature checked daily to lower the risk of having infection spread in our community.
- intensified cleaning procedures
- exam room & equipment disinfection before & after each patient
- cleaning all other areas frequently throughout the day.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU VERY SOON!!!